Practice Test 3
Time: 11 Minutes
Directions: This section tests your general knowledge in the area of science. Carefully read each question and choose the answer choice that best answers the question.
- A producer
- (A) eats other organisms for food.
- (B) survives in extreme cold.
- (C) creates its own food.
- (D) eats only plants.
- Genetic information is found in
- (A) endoplastic reticulum.
- (B) lysosome.
- (C) golgi.
- (D) chromosomes.
- Digestion begins when
- (A) food enters the mouth and is broken down.
- (B) food enters the stomach.
- (C) stomach contents enter the small intestine.
- (D) contents of the stomach move from the small intestine to the large intestine.
- The rate of change of velocity of an object is
- (A) work. ...