Securing Your Home Computer
This chapter talks about what sort of data encryption you should be using.
Facebook; Challenge questions and answers; Online
Information in This Chapter
• Data encryption for the home user
• Why you should be encrypting data
• Native Windows data encryption
• Native Apple data encryption
• Other companies data encryption
• What do those website security logos mean?
• When Tech Support calls you
• Internet games and downloads
While we hope that no one will steal our home computer and that we will never lose our laptop, the reality is that at some point, we will end up losing a computer somehow. A study done by Intel, available at http://basicsofdigitalprivacy.com/go/oneinten, found that 10% of laptops ...