This is the traditional time when you place projects in service and the evaluation process begins in earnest. In most implementations you can expect to
• evaluate the learner's ability to meet program objectives
• evaluate program design with input from facilitators
• review materials prepared for the program
• review implementation-specific elements such as class size, format, and so on
• modify design and materials as suggested by evaluation.
For guidance on getting the most out of learning tools, refer to the Infoline on How to Select and Use Learning Tools (no. 250507).