While the evaluation element of the ADDIE model appears to be the last function, in reality, evaluation takes place at every point throughout the ISD process. Every action in the ISD process has an equal and counterbalancing evaluation element associated with it.
In the analysis phase, you use evaluation methods to
• review all research data by SMEs and the design team
• validate population, delivery systems, course design, and other important training components by applying survey, focus group, or other analytical methods
• evaluate resources and constraints data based on reviews by key decision makers
• review process issues such as deadlines and deliverables.
During the design phase, you evaluate
• objectives and evaluation tasks ...