Key Presentation Points
THE BIG FISH PRESENTATIONS PROCESS
• Engaging Content + Memorable and Simple Design + Powerful Delivery = Unforgettable Experience for Your Audience
• The 10 Big Fish Presentations Commandments:
1. Present what’s in it for the world, not you.
2. Remember that time is not a renewable resource; respect it.
3. Never deliver a presentation you wouldn’t want to sit through.
4. Be aware that people will always remember the presenter more than the presentation.
5. Be passionate about your topic.
6. Tell stories.
7. Always have a progression that leads to a call to action.
8. If you think you’ve rehearsed enough, rehearse again.
9. Engage with the audience when possible.
10. Have fun.