1. Malware: code intended to execute a malicious function; also commonly referred to as malicious code. [Note: The first time any word from the Glossary is used in the book it will be printed in boldface.]
3. Henceforth, for simplicity, reference to insider threats specifically means malicious insider threats unless otherwise specified.
4. Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms. U.S. Department of Defense, 2005.
6. Note that in some years Deloitte and Microsoft also participated in the survey.
7. “System dynamics is a computer-aided approach to policy analysis and design. It applies to dynamic problems ...