Who is best equipped to meet the challenges of an unstable and uncertain world?
Who better than a commando? When you’re trained as a commando you’re trained to expect the unexpected. The unexpected is what business leaders have to deal with every day, as strategic shocks – particularly financial crises – continue to reverberate. The Commando Way is here applied directly to the business world, drawing on Damian McKinney’s long experience of working with many of the
world’s leading companies, as well as serving at a senior level in the Royal Marines.
This book provides the compelling evidence that the commando way works in business, and it gives the corporate leaders of today and tomorrow insight, guidance and the prospect of a higher performing business. Drawing lessons from the military and corporate worlds, Damian McKinney is on a mission that will convince you and transform your business.
Table of Contents
- Briefing 1: Who are you?
- Briefing 2: Where are you going?
- Briefing 3: Are we aligned?
- Briefing 4: Do we have the team spirit?
- Briefing 5: Are you leading effectively?
- Briefing 6: How do you know you’re winning?
- Conclusions: the Commando Way – how to use it in your business
- Title: The Commando Way
- Release date: September 2012
- Publisher(s): LID Publishing
- ISBN: 9781907794322