'A must read for any aspiring executives looking to improve their professional communication skills.'
Gordon Tobin, Head of Global Sales University, LinkedIn
‘Insightful, practical and easy to follow. This leads the charge on how to communicate effectively.’
Mairead Fleming, Managing Director, Brightwater Recruitment Specialists
The Communication Book is your straightforward, practical and expert guide to the secrets of great communication for all the important scenarios you face in business today.
With Emma Ledden’s expert help, quick tips and proven three-step visual approach, you’ll learn how to:
- Plan and prepare – focus on what you want to say and how you’re going to say it.
- Know yourself – understand what you want, how to get there and how to know when you’ve succeeded.
- Know your listener – understand what they want, what they’re thinking and how they will feel about what you’ve got to say.
- Keep in control – learn the secrets to staying on track, feeling confident and managing your reactions.
Learn to communicate like a pro so you can instantly connect, engage, influence and get the results you want.
Table of contents
- Title page
- About the author
- Section 1: Communicating to build relationships
- Section 2: Communicating to build your career
- Section 3: Communicating to groups
- One day at a time: Keep improving your communication
- Title: The Communication Book
- Release date: August 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9781292063232
You might also like
Business Communication, 3rd Edition
Business Communication: Concepts, Skills, Cases, and Applications builds on the strengths of the previous edition and …
The Art and Science of Business Communication, 4e, 4th Edition
The book aims at preparing students for effective communication at the workplace by focusing on how …
The Art and Science of Communication: Tools for Effective Communication in the Workplace
The Art and Science of Communication shows you a new way to understand and use communication …
Communicative English for Engineers and Professionals
Communicative English for Engineers and Professionals covers the syllabi of B. Tech, BE, B.Com, M.Com, BBA, …