The Compensation Handbook has been recognized as the most authoritative reference book in the field of compensation for over 40 years. The secret of the book’s success has been:
• Identifying the most significant issues impacting compensation and human resources’ practitioners.
• Providing the best straightforward, comprehensive, and understandable solutions to deal with issues.
• Utilizing respected and prestigious leaders in the field to provide solutions.
• Putting forward unique and innovative approaches not found elsewhere.
• Building on the strong knowledge foundation of past editions.
Each edition of this book has its own novel structure. The first three editions focused on the evolution of new compensation techniques ...