Keep these handy formulas for quickly creating the food and beverage needs of your participants. Coffee Breaks and Continental Breakfasts.
These are standard amounts and will change depending on your specific group.
- Three bottles per table of eight (two white & one red) with dinner
- Five 5 oz. glasses per 750 ml bottle
- Ten 5 oz. glasses per 1.5 liter magnum
- Count one half bottle per person with a 10 percent cushion
- Consumption of white wine is higher in the summer and more red wine in the winter
- For every ten bottles of white or sparkling wine have two bottles of red (opposite ...