You're no idiot, of course. You skillfully manage your kids' temper tantrums, diplomatically handle office politics, and even pleasantly deal with your friends' bickering. But when it comes to handling customer service, you feel utterly lost.
It's time to make great customer service an indispensable part of your daily operation!
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Great Customer Service teaches you how to create the "Service Difference"--service that genuinely pleases your customers and sets your organization apart from the pack.
Table of contents
- Part 1: What Exactly Is Customer Service?
- Part 2: Service Is Communication
- Part 3: So, How Am I Doing?
- Part 4: Build It and They Will Come: Creating a Customer Service Organization
- Part 5: The Gizmos & Gadgets of Great Service
Appendix A: Resources
- Contract Call Centers
- Customer Service Consultants
- Customer Service Training, Conference Keynotes, and Suppliers of Behavioral Assessment Tools
- Internet and World Wide Web Services
- Telecommunications Equipment and Customer Service Software Systems Vendors
- Workplace Injury Prevention Consultants
- Appendix B: Glossary
- Afterword Do You Get a Second Chance to Be Your Customer’s First Choice?
- Title: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Great Customer Service
- Release date: January 2003
- Publisher(s): Alpha
- ISBN: 9781101198537
You might also like
will show you how to use email effectively to win back time and dramatically improve your …
Budgeting Basics and Beyond
If the very thought of budgets pushes your sanity over the limit, then this practical, easy-to-use …
The AI Organization
Much in the same way that software transformed business in the past two decades, AI is …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …