In This Chapter
- Understanding that time can be more valuable than money
- Using the power of questions
- Asking the right kinds of questions
- Taking the bite out of your questions
- Listening to your customer
- Remembering to ask, listen, and comprehend
Imagine that you had an account that provided you with $1,440 every day. The only thing is, if you don’t use all the money on a given day, the unspent dollars are lost forever.
You probably wouldn’t have too much trouble spending $1,440 every day, now would you?
But what about time? Do you think much about how you spend the 1,440 minutes you get every day? That’s how many all of us ...