In This Chapter
- Acting credible in an incredible world
- Developing your own ethical code
- A six-step guide to making ethical decisions
- Developing consistency between words and deeds
- Developing ways to look trustworthy
Jason is the owner of a rapidly growing cleaning service for offices, stores, and malls in north Florida. One Saturday morning, Jason was reviewing the company books. He noticed that one customer, a professional and medical building in Jacksonville, appeared to have double-paid one month’s invoice. Monday morning, Jason stopped by the cubicle of company bookkeeper Nancy to discuss the situation.
Jason asked ...