In This Chapter
- Using 360-degree feedback to discover your style and impact
- Deciding how much authority to retain for yourself
- Choosing between solo and team leadership
- Providing the right amount of structure and guidance
- Becoming the servant style of leader
- Developing style flexibility
Industrial sales rep Brett rushed into his boss’s office at 4:00 on a Thursday afternoon. “I’m so glad I found you here, Courtney,” said Brett. “Please help me decide what to do. I just got off the phone with Walworth Industries, a new customer in North Dakota. Two weeks ago, the company bought a $6,000 piece of peripheral ...