In This Chapter
- The real meaning of the term “mentor”
- The many activities of mentors
- Characteristics of a good mentor
- Characteristics of a good protégé
- Guidelines for effective mentoring
- What the right protégé can do for you
Priscilla Chatworth looked buoyant and confident as she stood at the lectern and talked into the microphone. Priscilla was feeling great. Her management teammates had arranged a party to celebrate her leaving the company to accept a position as a CEO. Priscilla’s business associates were disappointed to see such a wonderful friend and productive contributor leave the company. However, most people attending the ...