Types of P2P Loans
In This Chapter
• Interesting things people do with P2P personal loans
• Using a P2P loan to start a new business
• How P2P loans are used to keep small businesses going
• How P2P loans help entrepreneurs in developing countries
• Using P2P loans to fund college expenses
Now that you know what the P2P lending fuss is all about, you’re probably curious to find out what all these people are getting money for.
And some of the reasons, you’d expect. For example, a family of four needs $9,000 to pay off credit card debt, or a catering business needs $2,500 to repair its delivery truck. But other reasons may surprise you. A pregnant woman needs $2,000 to hire a midwife for a home birth, or an expanding reptile breeding business ...