Lending Among Family and Friends
In This Chapter
• How Virgin Money got started
• How Virgin Money makes money
• Borrowing and lending on Virgin Money
• How lending and borrowing works on LoanBack
• Navigating Nolo’s website and ordering documents
Most of us have been told that it’s a terrible idea to loan or borrow money from family or friends. It’s just too easy to miss a payment when you only owe it to your cousin Albert. And it’s so easy to pay it on the 20th instead of the 15th. You’ve got a lot going on, and it’s hard to keep track of the payments. You’ve also started wondering whether the interest rate he gave you is fair.
And if you’re Cousin Albert, it’s so awkward to say (gently, of course), “Hey! Where’s my money?” Maybe you’re ...