Choosing the Right Site
In This Chapter
• What factors to consider when choosing a site as a borrower
• What factors to consider when choosing a site as a lender
• Handy charts to help you narrow your choices
• Educating yourself about the different P2P lending websites
• How to set up Google Alerts so you can keep tabs on changes on the P2P lending websites that interest you
• What to do if you still can’t decide
There are a lot of ways to go in P2P lending. How in the world do you choose? One step at a time, that’s how. We have some step-by-step guidelines for you to follow that will help you narrow down your choices. In most cases, there will only be one or two sites that work for you and your needs.
That’s what great about P2P lending—you ...