In This Chapter
• Deciding whether you need a second loan
• Getting loans on more than one website
• Steps to obtaining a second loan
• How eligibility requirements differ on the major P2P websites
• Recent trends on the types of borrowers who are requesting P2P loans
There’s nothing wrong with having more than one loan. In fact, some borrowers use it as a strategy.
For instance, if you need $10,000, you might have to break that amount into two different loans to increase your chances for funding (this is because lenders often shy away from funding the larger loans). You might even try to get those loans from more than one site.
In this chapter, we go through the steps you need to take to get a second loan. Because each ...