In This Chapter
• Understanding the unique role of administrative agencies
• Agencies wield legislative power
• Agencies wield executive power
• Agencies wield judicial power
• Appeal of the agency’s action
• The complexities of international trade
The first permanent administrative agencies weren’t created until after the late 1800s. Administrative agencies serve as an extension of the government to regulate businesses. These agencies operate as the government’s presence to enforce the laws. This chapter will examine agencies and the roles they play in the business arena.
Administrative Agencies’ Unique Role
Administrative agencies are granted authority to act on behalf of the legislative branches of governments. ...