Developing Brand Associations
In This Chapter
• Building a brand through partnerships
• Branding through social networking channels
• Establishing associations in the workplace by joining professional organizations
• Building associations in your community by getting involved in groups
• Taking a leadership position
What people and groups are you linked with? Your reputation is shaped in large part by the people with whom you spend time. The more powerful your associations, the more powerful you will appear to be. The more credible your associations, the more credible you will appear to be.
A term marketing professionals use is halo effect. It deals with how perception influences consumers. A positive response to one product or service ...