Keep the Car, Cut the Costs
In This Chapter
• Get more gas for your money
• How you drive can save you money
• Take care of your car so it will take care of you
• Ensure you’re getting the best insurance
• Stretch your car-ownership dollars
Many Americans have their own car, or at least have one car per household, and many of us count on a car to get us where we’re going. Maybe the fluctuating gas prices we’ve seen lately, or that car payment you dread from month to month, has you wondering if selling your car would make financial sense for you.
Before you put a “For Sale” sign in your car’s back window, read this chapter. In the following pages, I show you how to easily stretch your car-related dollars—and none of them require that “For ...