Creating Cost/Price Volumes
In This Chapter
• Ways cost and price fit into the decision mix
• Believable and realistic pricing
• Make your pricing competitive
• Integrating cost into the other proposal teams
• Checklist for creating cost volumes
Your technical volume tells the customer about the products or services you’re offering as a solution to their problems, and your management volume explains how you’re going to make it all happen. So the next question on the customer’s mind is, naturally, “How much is it going to cost us?” That’s where your cost/price volume enters the picture. In this portion of your proposal, you name your price, hoping the government entity will see that they’ll get a good value for their money—better than ...