Continuing to Market Your Business
In This Chapter
• Ways to improve your chances of winning
• Using back channels to stay in touch with the customer
• Networking at professional meetings
• Using advertising to emphasize you are the one
• Preparing to start actual program execution
The submission of your proposal is not the end of your marketing efforts; it’s just a milestone as the process of getting this specific government contract goes on and on. The next major milestone is the contract award, but you can and should do some specific things between now and when the government decides the winner—actions to enhance your chances of being that winner.
The material in this chapter tells you how to influence the decision-makers, including ...