How many haircuts is that tune-up worth?
With money tight, bartering is growing in popularity. Over 70,000 businesses make cashless transactions throughout America. Here is the only complete, step- by-step guide to how this potentially lucrative process works, including: the advantages of direct versus national barter networks; how to save and increase profitability; how to increase sales and revenue; and how to start a trade exchange.
*From a national expert and bareter entrepreneur
*Detailed resource section exchanges and business associations
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Part 1 - Barter—an Alternative Currency
- Part 2 - Trade Exchanges
- Part 3 - Barter Strategies
- Part 4 - Advanced Trade Techniques
Part 5 - Start Your Own Trade Exchange
- Chapter 16 - Should I Start a Trade Exchange?
- Chapter 17 - Should You Franchise or Go Independent?
- Chapter 18 - Finding and Training Your Sales Staff
- Chapter 19 - Getting and Retaining Great Trade Brokers
- Chapter 20 - Managing Your Barter Economy
- Chapter 21 - Planning for a Good Economy or a Bad One
- Appendix A - Glossary
- Appendix B - Resources
- Title: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Barter and Trade Exchanges
- Release date: December 2009
- Publisher(s): Alpha
- ISBN: 9781101152010
You might also like
Learning Malware Analysis
Understand malware analysis and its practical implementation About This Book Explore the key concepts of malware …
Hands-On Bug Hunting for Penetration Testers
Detailed walkthroughs of how to discover, test, and document common web application vulnerabilities. Key Features Learn …
Super Trader, Expanded Edition: Make Consistent Profits in Good and Bad Markets, 2nd Edition
Think like a trader. Act like a trader. Become a Super Trader. "Let your profits run!" …
The Handbook of Board Governance
Build a more effective board with insight from the forefront of corporate governance The Handbook of …