Destiny, Fate, and Free Will
In This Chapter
- Discovering group connections
- Getting the most from the time you’re in
- Understanding today’s growth challenges
- Is the future predestined?
- Deciding your future through free will
We choose the circumstances, time periods, nations, conditions, and people in our life before birth—but we don’t choose our lives ahead of time. We create them in each moment. How we respond to and change the circumstances and relationships we’re born with is our choice. It’s not destined. The future is mutable. It shifts and changes as new potentials arise, and it doesn’t solidify until it becomes the present. The ...