Chapter 2 Time Flies Whether You’re Having Fun or Not
In This Chapter
- A cheerful subject: how much longer you’re likely to be on the planet
- The number one activity that sucks the time out of your life
- The cumulative impact of spending time daily on what you don’t enjoy doing
- Why simplifying things is important now—and will become ultra-important in the future
Have you ever considered how much time you have in your whole life, and how much time you’ve spent on various activities? Suppose you graduated from college at the age of 22, and in the course of your life expect to work about 48 years, bringing you to age
70. Over the course of those 48 years, how ...