Chapter 4 Cooling Down the Feverish Pace
In This Chapter
- Social complexity happens!
- The basics for approaching a new task, learning a new procedure, or assimilating new information
- The virtue and wisdom of slowing down
- Your checkbook and your time are inextricably linked
- Abdicating low-level choices
As a professional speaker, I often address groups at annual conventions and conferences. I am no longer amazed at the ever-growing variety of professional associations that have not only been established, but that actually have thousands of members. For example, there is (whether you believe it or not) a National Association of Sewer Service Companies, a Cranial ...