Positivity and Productivity
In This Chapter
- Expressing gratitude in the workplace
- Building positive cultures through trust
- Benefiting from organizational honesty
- Having leaders as character role models
- Learning positive responses to organizational crisis
Positive psychology is extremely concerned with the issue of individual character. But organizations also have character. When an organization embodies positive attributes and positive values, that’s good for its workforce, good for its customers, and—as savvy business leaders have not failed to notice—good for the bottom-line.
This chapter looks at some key organizational values and examines how they’re being put into action to make the workplace more emotionally satisfying ...