Exercise for Happiness
In This Chapter
- How exercise impacts feel-good brain chemistry
- Why exercise boosts attitude and self-image
- How to start exercising in spite of excuses
- Why yoga is known for its positive nature
- How the link between posture and positive attitude is made
When we think about how to be happy, we tend to think of psychological, social, and even spiritual pathways. But science, medicine, and psychology all agree that a profound mind-body connection exists, and what happens on the physical plane resonates in the psychological arena.
We can undertake physical activities that have a proven impact in creating a positive frame of mind. A landslide of research shows that getting regular exercise is among the best ...