In This Chapter
- Selling your home on your own
- Finding and working with a realtor
- Timing your settlement date
- Selling a house is expensive business
- Making the most of packing and moving
- Coping with the actual move
There are many issues involved with moving, not the least of which is how to sell your current home.
If you’re thinking of buying or have already put a deposit on a new home, you’re no doubt very excited and probably a little nervous. Will you really be able to afford the new house? Will you like the neighborhood? Will the neighbors like you? Where will everybody sleep? What colors should you use in the living room?
It’s easy to get so involved with the new house that you overlook the very important ...