In This Chapter
- Knowing that change will happen
- Dealing with change can be difficult
- Identifying different kinds of changes
- Figuring out how to cope with change
- Knowing when to look for help
One thing of which we can be certain, is that nothing stays the same. Our days pass by, one spilling into the next so seamlessly that we often don’t notice all the changes occurring around us.
One day, though, you glance in the mirror and for a moment you barely recognize the person looking back at you. Or you look at your 18-year-old son and wonder when he stopped looking like a boy and started looking like a man.
The seasons change again and again. The paint peels off the window sashes, and you call the painter to come ...