In This Chapter
- Considering the possibilities of starting your own business
- Minimizing risk through planning and preparation
- Dreaming of the rewards of being an entrepreneur
- Remembering to keep retirement in mind when going on your own
- Comparing the benefits of working at home to renting or buying an office
Most people, at one point or another, consider what it would be like to have their own business. Think about it. If you had your own business, you’d have no boss. You could work whatever hours you wanted. You’d make lots and lots of money because you’re smart, hard working, and dedicated. Once you got the place running smoothly, you could take the winters off, pack up your golf clubs, and head for someplace warm. Sounds ...