In This Chapter
- Defining mid life and middle age
- Who knows where the time goes?
- Nothing ever stays the same
- Taking charge of your health
- Did you want ham or cheese on that sandwich?
We hear and talk a lot about mid life. We have mid-life babies, mid-life crises, mid-life issues, and mid-life career changes. But when exactly is this period of time we call mid life? Just when can we expect our mid-life babies, issues, crises, or career changes to come?
Apparently, the definition of mid life depends on who you ask. It’s variously defined as the period between 45 and 65 years old, the period between 40 and 60 years old, and even the period between 25 and 75 years old. We would have hated to think when we were 25 ...