Outsourcing Your Crowdsourcing
In This Chapter
• Determining when to outsource
• Crowdsourcing service providers (CSPs)
• Costs of outsourcing your crowdsourcing
• Choosing not to outsource
• Partnering with a contractor
Doing your own crowdsourcing works well for basic tasks and simple projects, but more complex tasks and projects may make handling all the steps yourself untenable. In those cases, you can turn to a website created specifically to help facilitate the crowdsourcing process, such as CrowdFlower, which handles task-oriented work, or 99designs, which sources the best design from a crowd of designers.
The very idea of crowdsourcing on your own can be daunting, even given the tools and sites available to streamline the process. ...