Developing Your Strategy
In This Chapter
• Evaluating the strength of your value proposition, mission, and vision statement
• Aligning your business with your customers’ needs
• Developing goals and benchmarks
• Reaching your business’s goals with SMART objectives
• Developing, managing, and refining the strategy for your business
What are your business objectives, and what is the guiding strategy you will use to meet those objectives? Without a strategy, you really have nothing to move toward—no end goal in sight. What is that goal? How will you convey what your business is all about to employees and to the rest of the world? What is the purpose of your business?
Businesses succeed only when they are focused on the customer. The customer ...