In This Chapter
• Choosing where you should and where you can park
• Taking a strategic approach to finding the best spots for your truck
• Identifying spots to avoid
• Considering the business community for each of your spots
• Making the most of your locations
When it comes to food trucks and the restaurant business, similarities abound. The basics are the same: you must consistently put out a high-quality product with attentive service, with a side of aspirational marketing. It sounds simple, but trust me, doing this well day after day is no walk in the park.
Then comes the curve ball: in the truck business your real estate isn’t fixed. Like everything in life, that’s a blessing and a curse. But one thing’s for ...