In This Chapter
• Figuring out your start-up and operating costs
• Determining how much of your own money to invest
• Approaching partners or other outside investors
• Assessing the availability of bank loans and government assistance
• Looking into sponsorship possibilities
Now that you’ve defined your vision in your business plan, including menu, design concept, and possible locations, it’s time to secure the cash to make it a reality. Finding financing for a food truck is no easy task. Many people want to invest in hospitality businesses purely for vanity. They dream of hanging out with their friends at their very own restaurant, especially those with monotonous jobs that don’t fulfill their passion. The reality ...