In This Chapter
• Identifying your core values to design your brand logo
• Communicating with your customers through your website and social networking media
• Making a splash in the local community with opening events
• Reaching out to food bloggers, the food truck operators’ best friends
• Building a rapport with your customers to establish a lasting connection to your truck
Just when you thought you were done getting your food truck business set up, you really were just getting started. The truck business is a marathon, not a sprint. Getting your truck on the road is only half the job, the other half is making people love it!
Today’s competitive environment makes it impossible to rely on luck. The if-you-build-it-they-will-come ...