In This Chapter
• Data, things, and people skills in the world of work
• Choose the skills you want to use in your career
• Skills that are transferable to other jobs and careers
• Identify your self-management skills
• Think about your natural abilities or talents
There are many sides to looking at your skills. Some of your skills seem like natural abilities or talents. These skills have been honed and developed over time and come easily to you. You also have self-management skills. Each of us has a different set of self-management skills that indicate how our attributes can contribute to getting results on the job as well as getting along with others. Then there are skills we use to work with data, things, and people. Most ...