Your Preferred Work Environment
In This Chapter
• Look at work environment categories
• Assess your ideal work environment
• Know more about your own work style
• Understand job category lists
• Get an overview of how salary structures operate
Now that you have a handle on what is important to you in a career, it’s time to start exploring your ideal work environment and getting prepared to look at jobs that match your temperament, your interests, and your skills. After all, what’s the good of knowing all this great stuff about yourself if you don’t have a specific job in mind? In this chapter, we will start with defining your ideal work environment and then set you up for looking at specific jobs in Chapters 15, 16, and 17.
My Ideal ...