Negotiating the Best Deal
In This Chapter
• Identify the vendors you need to consider when planning a meeting or event
• Learn what is and is not negotiable
• See how to protect your organization during the negotiating process
• Learn the most common items that are often overlooked when negotiating contracts
• Understand insurance issues and how to get proper coverage for your meeting or event
Everyone is looking for the best deal and the meeting and event industry is no different than any other. With such a variety of vendors that can be used for meetings and events, we can’t possibly cover all the best negotiating strategies in one book. We can, however, discuss how to negotiate with the most widely used vendors. We will also focus ...