Exhibits and Expositions: Should You Do It?
In This Chapter
• Learn how to determine whether exhibits make sense for your meeting
• Understand what it takes to run a successful exhibit program
• See where to turn for help in finding potential exhibitors
• Discover what an exhibitor prospectus is
• Learn how to get attendees to the show
A successful exhibit opportunity means getting the right buyers and the right sellers together in the same room. How do you do this? You have to create the show, demonstrate to both attendees and exhibitors that it is worth their time and money, market it, sell exhibit booths, get attendees, and produce it. Did you know that an exhibit tradeshow can be a revenue generator for associations and other organizations? ...