Strategies for Working with Audio-Visuals
In This Chapter
• See what audio-visual (A/V) is really about
• Learn what to ask the in-house audio-visual provider
• Discover often overlooked audio-visual costs
• Explore the latest media options
• Learn when to hire outside audio-visual and/or production companies
Just a few years ago, audio-visual (also known as A/V) requirements for meetings and events consisted mostly of a microphone or two, an overhead projector and screen, and maybe a 35mm slide projector. As with most everything, technology advances have changed what now constitutes standard A/V equipment, and as a result we are changing the way we communicate with our attendees. Today, computer-generated slide shows are the norm, and ...