Meeting Registration and Housing Reservations
In This Chapter
• Learn what a meeting registration form should include
• Discover some important tips for your attendee database
• Distinguish between a (meeting) registration list and a (facility) reservation list
• Understand online meeting registration and where it’s going
• Find out why a meeting registration cancellation policy is a must
One of the most important aspects of meeting planning is collecting data on who is attending. Why? To enable you to communicate with your attendees in advance of the meeting, and to maintain a list of those to whom you might market in the future. More importantly, you need to know when they are arriving and departing, where they are staying, if they ...