Get a Job
In This Chapter
• How finding your first job will shape your entire career
• Choosing the right firm culture
• Key questions to ask during an interview
• Learn how to interview your prospective employer as he or she interviews you
• How to succeed and build lasting relationships
• Hitting the “glass ceiling”
Finding employment in financial services is fairly easy. But finding the job that will offer you the challenges, opportunities, and compensation that get you excited to get out of bed every day should be your goal.
In this chapter, I’ll explore the many career paths available to someone as motivated as you to succeed in the financial planning industry. Whether you’re a technical nerd or a salesperson, there is room for you ...