A Day in the Life
In This Chapter
• Setting a routine to fit everything in
• Selling yourself or your ideas on a daily basis
• Developing powerful, inspiring client meeting skills
• Your involvement in your client’s investments
• The role of research and diligence
• Staying current and doing a good job for clients
The job title of “personal financial planner” has a nice ring to it. It’s prestigious, fun, and can give you a sense of providing much-needed help to people who you care about. But what exactly does a planner do all day?
In this chapter, I’ll talk about getting you into a groove that will make you happy and find you the greatest success. You will learn about some of the basic tasks surrounding the financial planning job that ...