The Life Planning1Movem0ent
In This Chapter
• Creating a life-centered financial plan
• How life planning enhances client relationships
• How to be your client’s skillful ally
• Implementing the life planning process
• A lifelong relationship
• Questions and concerns for the life planner
Life planning is not just an approach—it’s a discipline with a methodology, a skill set, and measurable benefits. With baby boomers realizing that they may live a lot longer than their predecessors, along with a generational difference in how the retirement years are viewed, the need for the kinds of conversations and planning offered by financial life planners is becoming urgent.
For perhaps the first time in history, we are witnessing a significant ...