Building Your Business
In This Chapter
• Expanding your business by offering clients more services
• Working with ideal clients
• Niche markets and specialization
• “Wow” your clients—and attract new ones
• Your centers of influence
• Going with the trends
In any business, growth of your practice is fundamental not only to build the lifestyle that you want for you and your family but also to enhance the capabilities and quality of services that you offer your clients. Building your business could entail adding new services or raising your fees, but it almost always entails adding additional clients to your client base.
In structuring how you will grow your business, it is imperative to first identify what you actually want to end up building. ...