Keeping Ahead of Technology
In This Chapter
• The effectiveness of a good business website
• Protecting yourself, your clients, and their data
• Content management for profits
• Necessary electronic client services
• Using the Internet as a marketing tool
• Operating efficiency gains never go away
Keeping ahead of technology may be a bit of an oxymoron. The only people who are truly able to stay ahead may be Bill Gates or Steve Jobs. But to run a successful financial planning business today, you need much more than good client relationships and a personal computer.
Websites have become central to the success of businesses. A well-designed website is a valuable commercial mechanism, acting as a proven source of information for present ...